Become a proficient user of the Six Thinking Hats.
Six Thinking Hats is designed for individuals and groups looking for effective thinking tools for better outcomes. Your Six Thinking Hats training will teach you how to use Dr. Edward de Bono’s Six Hats, using practical examples and activities.
Previous participants tell us they enjoyed the interactive, fun learning activities. They loved getting into the combinations of the Six Thinking Hats to explore how those combinations could be used, depending on the demands of the subject, topic, or focus statement. They also found the two sample Lateral Thinking tools they learnt in their Six Thinking Hats training very helpful for generating different and new ideas. Many previous participants tell us that without these tools, the new ideas they created would not exist.
|Course size||Maximum 20 participants|
|Price||£375 + VAT per person
In house courses from £188 +VAT per participant
- Understand and use each of the Six Thinking Hats.
- Create and use short sequences of the Six Thinking Hats for a variety of situations.
- Discover and experience 2 of Dr. de Bono’s Lateral Thinking tools.
- Practice using the Hats in short and long sequences
- Learn how to integrate the sample Lateral Thinking tools within the Hats.
What to expect:
A Six Thinking Hats training course includes a mix of teaching and practical exercises.
Participants will work in small groups with continual support from a certified de Bono trainer. Dr. Edward de Bono personally developed the course materials, and each delegate is supplied with a comprehensive workbook as an ongoing resource.
- Meetings are shorter and more productive.
- Reduces conflict and debate.
- People can think clearly and objectively.
- Make thorough evaluations.
- Generate better ideas.
- Meeting effectiveness.
There are no requirements for your Six Thinking Hats training. You might like to bring along your own topics to enhance your learning experience. Your facilitator will ask you for these on the day of your course. You will also have the opportunity to run your own Six Thinking Hats session if you choose.
Six Thinking Hats®. Lateral Thinking. Power of Perception. These are copyright and trademarks registered to de Bono Global.