Details of your BPS Test User Level 1 and 2 training are below.
Duration: 2-day course.
Course size: Maximum 12 participants.
Price: £2,500 + VAT.
Contact us for in-house course prices.
Who should attend a BPS Test User Level 1 and 2 course?
- The BPS qualifications in test use are designed for professionals who use psychometric or psychological tests as part of their role.
- We have focused this course on business professionals working in HR departments, recruitment agencies, consultancies and coaching who offer testing services.
- The qualification is ideal for anyone whose role involves testing for personnel selection, team development and talent management.
- You will learn wide range of skills in psychometric testing with the BPS Test User course. You will also learn multiple tests and different assessment techniques.
- This course will qualify you in both Ability and Personality Testing (formerly Level A and B) in just 2 days (with pre-reading and post-course follow up).
- You will become the registered ‘expert’ for your organisation and invited to join the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use.
- The course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and practical skills needed to conduct psychometric tests fairly, effectively and ethically.
What are the benefits of holding a BPS Test User Level 1 and 2 qualification in test use?
When you qualify you will receive:
- A nationally recognised qualification in test use recognised by employers.
- Membership of the BPS’ Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
- Free online access to reviews of tests.
- Quarterly editions of Assessment & Development Matters (ADM) delivered and online at the PTC website.
- Discounted rates on five CIPD courses.
- Basic experience of psychometric testing.
- Completion of a post course assignment to meet the qualifications of the British Psychological Society.
What to expect
You will learn:
- Best practice standards.
- Reliability, validity and norms.
- How to integrate assessment into your talent management processes.
- Legal, ethical and fairness requirements.