Effective Teams is our team effectiveness training.
Our team effectiveness training is called Effective Teams. An Effective Teams course teaches skills which help teams gel. It gives dysfunctional teams the tools to become more productive.
Participants will understand:
- Personality styles.
- Individual roles.
- Team functioning to create greater team synergy.
Duration: 1-day course.
Course size: Maximum 15 participants.
Price: £1500 + VAT (In-house only).
Who is an Effective Teams Course for?
Our team effectiveness training is designed for teams that want to communicate better and build on their natural strengths.
Previous participants tell us they now understand why there is sometimes conflict within the team. They also tell us this team effectiveness training taught them why they and their colleagues approach things differently. Most importantly, they feel they now have the language to use to constructively raise concerns.
“You don’t win with the best talent – you win with the players who are able to play well together.”
Team effectiveness training doesn’t focus on one or two individual stars. It focuses on the whole team. It is when the whole team is working successfully that the whole machine begins to work effectively.
- Understand the 7 key components of effective teams.
- Understand yourself and others in relation to personality styles and team functioning.
- Gain insight into your work-related strengths and developmental areas, and how they impact your relations with other team members.
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your team.
- Identify several key actions you will take to leverage your strengths.
- Manage your developmental areas back on the job.
You will be asked to complete a McQuaig Self-Development Survey.
What to expect:
In this team effectiveness training you will spend time learning about yourself. Your McQuaig Self-Development Survey will identify your natural strengths and limitations. Once you understand yourself you can start to learn about your team.
You will spend time in practical activities learning about your team members. You’ll discover what people love about them and what drives others crazy! You will also receive a full workbook to support your learning. A Certified Trainer will guide you through your course. After the course you will receive post-course email tips to keep key outcomes fresh.
All McQuaig trademarks are copyright 2016 The McQuaig Institute of Executive Development.