Speak with Clarity, Brevity and Impact®
Think on Your Feet® is the globally acclaimed workshop that actually trains you to think on your feet. Whether that is impromptu speaking or planned messages, Think On Your Feet® will help you sound like the professional you are!
Think on Your Feet® introduces the capsules-of-persuasion concept: 10 plans that structure your ideas quickly.
- To explain complex ideas clearly
- To get to the point
- To be more persuasive
- To respond on the spot
Clarity. Brevity. Impact.® Even under pressure!
Venue / Trainer
18 & 19 Jun 2013
De Vere Venues
19 & 20 Nov 2013
De Vere Venues
This is a high energy and participative workshop where delegates are given lots of opportunity to practice. This practice is critical for the transfer of skills to the workplace. The comprehensive workbook will support implementation, act as a valuable reference tool and support you in your job.
Why have others attended Think On Your Feet®?
- Structure ideas simply and persuasively
- Flesh-out ideas with memorable examples
- Target listeners’ core concerns
- Simplify complex information. Avoid information overload — condense your thoughts
- Get to the point and be remembered
- Handle objections positively
- Answer questions quickly and coherently
- Deal with hostile situations and emotional issues
- Know how to structure and position your message for your audience
- Have confidence that your message will hit the mark
- Have a variety of techniques at your disposal when you need to make an impression
Other participants have said:
“The course does exactly what it says on the tin!
“Quite simply the most immediately useful course I’ve ever been on. I was able to apply its techniques in meetings, business proposals and running a day long training session within two weeks of attending.
Ian Florance, Managing Director, Only Connect
“Excellent to come out of a course feeling you’ve learnt so much, but that you need to remember so little! First real toolkit, rather than vague ‘skills’ learning”
Strategic Modeling Manager, BT
“I do seriously think that Think on Your Feet® is the best programme I’ve ever attended, and I’d be happy for you to quote me on that.”
Lex McKee, Training Professional