Dynamic Speaking® is not about making you a Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King or Edward de Bono. We are interested in you. Dynamic Speaking® will help you identify your strengths as a speaker so that you can build a confident speaking product.
“Dynamic Speaking has been a huge hit.
One of the best programmes I have invested in this year.”
Paul Aggett, Greencore
Once you have identified your product you are then in a position to build your brand as a speaker. Your brand is your package, it is what will make you memorable, determines how you will be remembered and establishes a precedent for how people will respond when they see your name.
For the professional speaker this can make the difference between making a living or not.
How will Dynamic Speaking® do this?
- You will explore your existing qualities as a speaker
- Identify or build on an aspect of you that differentiates you from other speakers – your ‘unique selling point’
- Reflect on how you want to be remembered as a speaker
- Explore the mind-set required to perform
- Revisit critical skills such as voice, meter, gravitas and openers for impact
- Pull together your product as a speaker to begin building your speaking brand and,
- Explore aspects of your brand’s awareness, perception and loyalty
Who is Dynamic Speaking® for?
Dynamic Speaking® is designed for anyone wanting to develop themselves as a speaker. At a minimum you should have already attended a presentations skills workshop or an impromptu speaking workshop such as Think On Your Feet®. Existing speaking experience will make this workshop the best use of your time.
What you will need to bring?
As it is expected that you have had some speaking experience please bring and be prepared to deliver the first 5 minutes of a recent presentation you have given. This excerpt should not require the support of props or technology. All other materials will be provided and you should be aware that video may be used.