With over 13 years experience in field of training and development within commercially driven organisations, before setting up her own business in 2002, her focus is on providing training and development solutions that work for the client and fit their budget.
Florence Madden Associates can offer you
- Management Skills Training
- Interpersonal Skills Training
- Bespoke Training Materials
- Executive Coaching
- Psychometric Testing
Personal Effectiveness At Work.
Business Presentation Skills: A two day course focussing on the skills of preparing and delivering successful business presentations.(Numbers are restricted to 6 per course to allow each participant to do a full business presentation on Day Two.)
Edward de Bono’s – Six Thinking Hats®:New for 2008 on the ‘open’ course programme…………learn Edward de Bono’s techniques for managing ‘thinking’ in meetings with others to get better results and full participation in less time.Six Thinking Hats® helps realise the full thinking potential of teams (or individuals). When used as a meeting management tool, the Six Hats method provides the disciplined process for individuals to be focused and to the point. Most importantly, it lets whole teams look at all sides of an issue cohesively and without confrontation. All of this in a fraction of the time traditional methods take.Aimed at
- businesses in the area who may want to run this in-house for their managers,
- or to sample it to send individuals on in the future
- or for individuals who simply want to attend for their own development.
- Personal Effectiveness At Work – 5 day course split over 3 months (3 day and 2 day blocks)
- Business Presentation Skills – 2 days
- Positive Personal Presentation – 1 day
- Stress Management – 1 day
- Core Management Skills (Planning, Organising, (Time Mgt), Delegation, Communication, Motivation, Control) – 2 days
- Effective Time Management – 1 day
- Recruitment and Interviewing – 2 days
- Disciplinary Skills – 1day
- Appraisal Skills – 1 day
- Performance Management – 1 day
- Facilitation Skills – 2 days
- Effective Report Writing – 1 day
- Managing Meetings – 1/2 day
- Trainer Skills (One to one and Group) – 3 days
- One to One Trainer Skills – 1 day
- Team Leadership Skills – 2-3 days depending on requirement
- Managing Change – 1 day
- Counselling Skills – 1 day
- Customer Service – various courses 1 – 2 days in length
Executive Coaching – How it can help.
Executive Coaching offers organisations an effective way of supporting individual managers to overcome problems in their performance, or help them step up into a new role. It provides a more cost–effective approach by refocusing an existing manager, who is otherwise an asset to the business, rather than losing them and having to recruit externally.
The processIt is a structured process which helps the individual address their issues, by increasing their awareness and taking responsibility for them. Enabling them to
- clarify issues
- challenge limiting beliefs
- generate and evaluate options
- decide on a final compelling course of action.
This process is usually handled in a series of face to face meetings. PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING -Are you Hiring and Promoting the Right People ?
- Have you ever hired a competent person who was unable to get along with others?
- Have you promoted one of your best workers to find that person incapable of leading ?
Psychometric tests can be an invaluable and cost-effective addition to the recruitment and development process within organisations.It is the experience of many, that ‘technical’ skills are relatively easy to check out, but how quickly someone will learn about a new business/job and how they will fit with their new environment is more difficult to ascertain without some help.The McQuaig system offered by Florence Madden can help with…….
- Job profiling – being clear what you are looking for before you start to look at candidates.
- Candidate profiling – assessing: underlying temperament; learning speed and preferences; and fit to the job profile.
The ‘testing’ process is backed up by
- Full discussion on site with the client to help with the interpretation of the results